Visit artist studios, gallery and museum exhibits.
Guided tours with curators, artists and scholars.
We have organized and/or led tours at the following:
Tobi Kahn, LIC
Studio Gruss, Brooklyn
Museum of Biblical Art, NYC
– Tobi Kahn – Sacred spaces for the 21st century.
Yeshiva University Museum, NYC
– It’s a Thin Line: The Eruv and Jewish Community in New York and Beyond
– Graphic Details: Confessional Comics by Jewish Women
– Andi Arnovitz: Tear/Repair
– Silk Stones – Works by Rochelle Rubinstein
Philadelphia Museum of Jewish Art
– The Dura Europos Project
HUC Museum, NYC
– A Stitch in Jewish Time
UJA Federation, NYC
– The Dura Europos Project II
– JOMIX – Jewish Comics: Art & Derivation
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Artist Presentations at museums, galleries & organizations
by Mark Podwal, Archie Rand, Helene Aylon, Tobi Kahn, Sarah Lightman, Robert Kirschbaum, Jacqueline Nicholls, Cynthia Beth Rubin, Ken Goldman, Richard McBee, Bruria Finkel, Julian Voloj, Marisa Scheinfeld, Rachel Kanter, Elke Sudin, Saul Sudin, Joel Silverstein, David Wander, Tanya Fredman, Nancy Current, Igal Fedida, Deb Ugoretz, Carol Hamoy, Miriam Stern & others.